The small print; don’t we all love it. Here goes.
Payments can only be made with a PayPal account or credit cards.
Digital books will be delivered via BookFunnel. You’ll need the BookFunnel app (which is available for free in Play Store online) to be able to download your book.
Once a digital version of a book is bought, it can’t be returned or refunded. No exceptions.
If you are having trouble getting your book from BookFunnel, please press the help button on the BookFunnel page.
The 20-percent-off coupons can only be used four times per customer and are only valid for the Suckers Trilogy books. This is so they can buy each book of the trilogy (including the prequel) at a discount. This coupon can’t be used for books on sale.
How to buy from my store:
- Click on the ‘Add to cart’ button of the item you wish to buy.
- A red button will pop up that says ‘View cart.’ At this point you can continue shopping, adding more items to your cart, or click on the ‘View cart’ button to go to ‘My Shopping Cart.’ You can also click the shopping trolley at the top of the page to view your bought items.
- If you clicked the ‘View cart’ button or the shopping trolley, you will be taken to the ‘My Shopping Cart’ page. Here, your bought item(s) will be displayed. If you clicked the shopping trolley, a dropdown list appears, listing the item(s) in your trolley, including amount ordered and unit price. Underneath, you will see the total amount of the items in your trolley, and you can choose to go to ‘View cart’ or go to ‘Checkout.’
- On the ‘My Shopping Cart’ page, you can cancel an item by pressing on the red cross on the left or change the amount on the right-hand side. After you delete an item or change an amount, you need to click ‘Update cart’ to refresh the page and have your amended order displayed. Underneath the (list of) item(s), you will find the opportunity to fill in a coupon code. If you fill in a code and click the ‘Apply Coupon’ button, the discount associated with this coupon will be calculated and the discount taken of the cart total price. A new ‘Total’ amount will be shown. If the coupon isn’t valid for the item you’re trying to buy, a message will pop up to let you know. You can still amend amounts or remove items at this stage. When you’re happy with your purchase, click on ‘Proceed to checkout.’
- On the ‘Checkout’ page, in the left-hand column, you will need to fill in the billing details; your name, address, phone number, and email address. One day, I will be shipping printed books and will need this function, but not yet. Unfortunately, my store provider isn’t flexible in this and you’ll have to fill it in to make the purchase. Rest assured I will not send you any Christmas cards (hmm, maybe you’d actually like this) or unwanted mail. The only item you filled in that I will be using is your name and email address, so I can send you your digital book. In the right-hand column, you’ll see (a list of) your item(s) again, the discount applied, and the total amount to be paid. At the moment I’m only working with PayPal, but you can, once on their site, also pay with a credit card (or so I’m told). If you like, you can leave me a comment in the box at the bottom. After you ticked the ‘I accept the Terms & Conditions’ box, you click the ‘Proceed to PayPal’ button.
- You will be taken to the PayPal page, where you need to log in and follow their instructions. After you have confirmed your payment, you should be taken back to my website.
- Immediately after you have paid, you will be sent an email with an order receipt from me.
- Next, you will receive an email from BookFunnel. If it doesn’t go to your main inbox, check your spam folder. In this email, you will find a link to the BookFunnel page for my book. Click on the link.
- On the BookFunnel page, you will see the cover of the book you bought plus a big blue button that says ‘Get My Book.’ If you click on this, you will get a code. Use this code in the BookFunnel app to receive my book. You only have two weeks to download my book, so better do it immediately. If you want to do it later, a timer on the page will let you know how many days you still have before it expires. If you have trouble getting my book, click on the help button in the right-hand corner of the BookFunnel page and they will be happy to help you.